- Societatea Națională a Sării S.A. organizes the open tender procurement procedure to conclude a contract for the procurement of geotechnical study services – determining the physical-mechanical and rheological parameters in the XIV horizon of the Cantacuzino salt mine in order to estimate its stability degree -, at the Slanic Prahova Salt Mine branch.
- Applicable law: “Regulation on the organization and conduct of procurement procedures for products, services and works applicable within SNS SA”, which will be made available to the tenderers together with the award documentation.
- Applied procedure: open tender. The purchaser reserves the right to negotiate the sale price of the services before declaring the winning offer, according to art. 66, paragraph 4 of the Regulation. The price will be negotiated with all tenderers declared admissible (including from a financial point of view) and will be made by submitting a new reduced financial offer in a closed envelope, which will be the basis of the negotiation (only for the “price” element). The ranking will be restored after the submission of the new financial offers and the conclusion of the negotiations.
4.CPV code: 71332000-4
5.Estimated value: Ron 500,000 excluding VAT.
- Main place of providing the services: Slanic Prahova Salt Mine, Prahova County.
- Deadline for receiving offers: 17.05.2022, hours 11.00
- Address to which offers shall be submitted: Splaiul Unirii, nr. 76, Corp A, Etaj 5, sector 4, București, secretariat director general.
- The address to which the offers are sent electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language of the offers: Romanian or English
- Date, time and place of opening the offers 17.05.2022, hours 12.00, Splaiul Unirii, nr. 76, Corp A, Etaj 5, sector 4, Bucuresti.
- Participation bond: Ron 10,000 or Eur 2,000.
- Time period within which the tenderer must maintain its offer valid: 120 days.
- Criterion for awarding the contract: the lowest price.
- Alternative offers shall not be accepted.
- Duration of the contract: The service contract is to be concluded with the economic operator whose offer will be established as the winner, for a period between the date of signing by both parties and the fulfilment of all the obligations assumed by the contract; the duration of the contract is estimated at 12 months; at the same time, the parties will have the possibility of extending the contract by an addendum.
- The awarding documentation can be obtained from the date of publication of this participation notice. Further information can be obtained at the telephone number: 021.317.89.81, 317.89.88, int. 9123, e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. The documentation will be made available to you by e-mail, after receiving a request made in writing, dated, signed and registered.