Constantin Sebesanu – CEO Impact Developer & Contractor – won the Executive of The Year award at Business Review Awards Gala for establishing a process of internal consolidation of IMPACT and for building a 6 years business strategy around the concept of sustainability.
Special thanks for the organizers of this incredible event and congratulations to all the winners and nominees!
This award has been developed to recognize innovation, excellence and results in a corporate setting. Our key goal is to recognize individuals who have demonstrated tangible successes across a number of industries and sectors. Plus, the award seeks to recognize remarkable achievements of business people that go above and beyond their daily roles and responsibilities as head of companies, local or international.
Constantin Sebesanu, CEO Impact Developer & Contractor
Marco Hößl, CEO Kaufland România și Republica Moldova
Murat Büyükerk, CEO Arctic
- The company’s growth in revenue and profit;
- Innovation and transformational changes;
- Impactful strategies;
- Contribution to the nation’s growth;
- Activities / successes in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers;
- Recognized industry expertise;
- Innovation in company turnaround (where applicable);
- Examples of company’s innovations that have ‘disrupted’ the industry status quo could be an advantage.