Netnography is a set of methodological procedures and protocols that facilitate a deep investigation of participant behaviors in online cultures and communities.
This type of qualitative research consists in a set of methodological procedures and protocols that contributes to the debate of researching online populations, transitioning traditional techniques of cultural anthropology to an online setting, and innovation in appropriate settings.
Why would you need
It draws upon computer-mediated communications or network-based data to arrive at an ethnographic understanding of a social or cultural phenomenon.
Your benefits with NETNOGRAPHY?
Through immersive cultural participation and observation, netnography offers researchers the opportunity to focus on new areas of social life like:
- What are the factors that coagulate communities?
- What are their common interests? What tensions can a brand solve?
- What profiles should we address?
- What type of content is the most produced, appreciated or shared?
- Are different types of community members who polarize the conversations?
- What routines do the community developed?